OLYMP Polo, modern fit, Black
OLYMP Polo shirts
• Always wash white and coloured garments separately.
• To preserve the brightness of colours, we recommend that you use a detergent which is specially formulated for coloured or delicate fabrics. Only use an all-purpose detergent for whites.
• Always check the care label of the garment and follow the washing instructions.
• Turn polo shirts inside out.
• After washing, the polo shirt should be hung immediately on a clothesline and pulled into shape.
• The polo shirt is not suitable for drying in a tumble dryer.
• You can easily iron the polo shirt once it is dry (but always inside out). Avoid using an overheated iron (maximum 2 points) and keep in mind that the set temperature may vary noticeably from the actual ironing temperature.